VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Abattis Bioceuticals Corp. (the “Company” or “Abattis “) (CSE: ATT) (OTC: ATTBF) is pleased to announce it has entered into a non-binding letter of intent (the “LOI“) with Canadian Artesian Ice Ltd. (“Canadian Artesian“) to provide Canadian Artesian with, among other things, THC- and pesticide-free cannabidiol (“CBD“) isolate, research and development services, nanoencapsulation and nanoemulsification services, analytical and regulatory services and access to Abattis’s distribution and marketing channels to support the development, scalability and commercialization ofRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More