– Dr. Larrieux brings significant experience managing analytical development quality control of immunotherapies to treat cancer and small molecule therapies at pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations NEW YORK, ATNM, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT:ATNM) (“Actinium” or “the Company”), a biopharmaceutical company developing innovative targeted therapies for cancers lacking effective treatment options, announced today that Jeannine Larrieux, Ph.D. has been appointed Director of Analytical Development. Dr. Larrieux will be responsible for analytical assay development, conducting biologics license application (BLA)Read more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More