NEW YORK, NY–ATLT, (Marketwired – October 24, 2017) – Taglich Brothers, Inc. announces that it has initiated coverage of Atlas Technology International, Inc. (OTC: ATLT). Atlas Technology International, Inc., headquartered in Sherman Oaks, California, is a global designer, distributor, and manufacturer of touch screen devices to consumer electronic producers. The company’s touch screen products power the interface to smart devices including GPS systems, point of sale machines, medical devices, as well as small appliances and smart home devices. The complete 16-page report is availableRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More