WARRENVILLE, IL– SFHI, (Marketwired – March 24, 2016) – Sports Field Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: SFHI) (“Sports Field” the “Company”), an innovative company engaged in the design, engineering and construction of eco-safe athletic facilities, today announced that the Company has been awarded a $5,825,520 purchase order from Richland Country School District One (“Richland One”) in Columbia, South Carolina for the creation or replacement of eight athletic fields within the school district over the next 18 months. Sports Field’s Replicated Grass™ systemRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More