NEW YORK, NY–VKIN, (Marketwired – Nov 13, 2017) – Viking Energy Group, Inc. (“Viking“) (OTCQB: VKIN) is pleased to announce that it entered into an agreement to acquire all of the issued and outstanding membership units of a privately-owned company with conventional producing oil & gas assets with development potential as further described below. The target company is the same company referenced in the press release issued by Viking on June 23, 2017, and in Viking’s Current Reports on Form 8-KRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More