NEW YORK, May 23, 2016, ASPU, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Aspen Group, Inc. (OTCQB:ASPU), a nationally accredited online post secondary education company (Aspen University), today pre-announced that revenues for the unaudited Q4’16 Fiscal Quarter ending April 30, 2016 were approximately $2.5 million, which would represent an increase of over 61% year-over-year and over 15% sequentially. Aspen estimates preliminary unaudited Fiscal Q4’16 net loss was approximately $240,000 which would represent over a 64% sequential improvement, and Adjusted EBITDA, a Non-GAAP Financial MeasureRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More