NEW YORK, May 23, 2016, ASPU, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Aspen Group, Inc. (OTCQB:ASPU), a nationally accredited online post secondary education company (Aspen University), today pre-announced that revenues for the unaudited Q4’16 Fiscal Quarter ending April 30, 2016 were approximately $2.5 million, which would represent an increase of over 61% year-over-year and over 15% sequentially. Aspen estimates preliminary unaudited Fiscal Q4’16 net loss was approximately $240,000 which would represent over a 64% sequential improvement, and Adjusted EBITDA, a Non-GAAP Financial MeasureRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More