CARLSBAD, Calif., Dec. 26, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — AppTech Corp. (OTC PINK:APCX). Keeping in the forefront of FinTech companies with a portfolio of patented offerings and intellectual property, AppTech announces that it has retained DiNovo Price LLP to supplement its licensing and intellectual property strategy. AppTech’s patent portfolio consists of four issued US Patents covering mobile payments and application-to-person (A2P) two-way SMS marketing and advertising. The company has also developed intellectual property for multi-factor authentication (MFA) using simple text communications.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More