CARLSBAD, Calif., Dec. 26, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — AppTech Corp. (OTC PINK:APCX). Keeping in the forefront of FinTech companies with a portfolio of patented offerings and intellectual property, AppTech announces that it has retained DiNovo Price LLP to supplement its licensing and intellectual property strategy. AppTech’s patent portfolio consists of four issued US Patents covering mobile payments and application-to-person (A2P) two-way SMS marketing and advertising. The company has also developed intellectual property for multi-factor authentication (MFA) using simple text communications.Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More