Company Collaborates with Marist College to Develop and Secure a Hyperledger Fabric Application for Philanthropies PR Newswire RENO, Nev., April 25, 2018 RENO, Nev., April 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — BlackRidge Technology International, Inc. (OTCQB: BRTI), a leading provider of next generation cyber defense solutions, is pleased to announce their most recent collaboration with Marist College to develop and secure a Hyperledger Fabric™ blockchain application. The blockchain application, designed to eliminate fraud from philanthropic contributions, integrates BlackRidge endpoint software to secure all transactions to and fromRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More