VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – MARKETWIRED – March 6, 2017, ANLDF, — Anfield Resources Inc. (TSX.V: ARY) (FRANKFURT: 0AD) (OTCQB: ANLDF) (“Anfield” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that it has completed its private placement of units (each, a “Unit”) at $0.10 announced on February 21st . The placement was oversubscribed and on closing the Company issued 28,880,615 Units for gross proceeds of $2,888,061. Each Unit consists of one common share and a one share purchase warrant (each, a “Warrant”),Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More