GRAND ISLAND, NE — SNSGF, (Marketwired) — 08/01/16 — Sense Technologies, Inc. (OTC PINK: SNSGF) announced today that it is currently in the process of acquiring Scribner Natural Products. Scribner Natural Products is an industrial food and feed products company in Scribner, Nebraska, where it operates a growing soybean crushing mill, along with part of a Trucking, Logistics and Consulting company. Scribner’s production facility receives volume (bulk) shipments of raw soybeans and processes them into premium soy products. These soyRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More