MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 5, 2017, ANFC, /PRNewswire/ — Black Ridge Oil & Gas, Inc. (“the Company” or “Black Ridge”) (OTCQB: ANFC) announced the pricing of its sponsored special purpose acquisition company, Black Ridge Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:BRACU) (“BRAC”), initial public offering (IPO). The Company is using a portion of the proceeds of its rights offering completed on September 26, 2017 to purchase 400,000 units (or up to 445,000 units if the underwriters exercise their option to purchase units to cover over-allotments) at $10.00 per unit to fulfill its sponsorshipRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More