SAN DIEGO, January 26, 2016, RGBP,/PRNewswire/ — Regen BioPharma, Inc., (OTCBB: RGBP) and (PINK: RGBP) announced today submission to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of an application requesting Orphan Drug status for the use of HemaXellerate for the treatment of aplastic anemia. “Because HemaXellerate is a personalized cell therapy product aimed at addressing an unmet medical need, we are hopeful that the FDA will grant it orphan status,” said David Koos, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO of Regen BioPharma. HemaXellerateRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More