BELLEVUE, Wash., Jan. 6, 2017, TTEG, /PRNewswire/ — Turbine Truck Engines, Inc., a Nevada corporation (OTCQB:TTEG) (‘the Company” or “TTE”), announces it has entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent, dated January 2, 2017, to acquire one hundred percent of the shares of Novo Healthnet Limited (“Novo”), a limited company incorporated under the laws of Ontario, Canada, in exchange for eighty-five percent of the equity in TTE. Novo, through its existing network of clinics and affiliates, is one of Canada’s largest AncillaryRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More