DALLAS, Texas, PURA, August 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Puration, Inc. (PURA) today announced an anticipated boost to its previously announced $3 million revenue forecast. A revenue source not included in Puration’s original forecast was added yesterday when North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (USMJ) and Rocky Mountain High Restaurant Group signed a $1 million agreement to license the operation of North American’s AmeriCanna Cafe fast casual concept restaurant in turn looking to Puration to deliver all cannabis extracts to be infusedRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More