American Sports Network Is a Subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL, MLFB, –(Marketwired – Jan 12, 2016) – Major League Football, Inc. (OTCQB: MLFB) (“MLFB”, the “League” or the “Company”), a new, professional spring-football league scheduled to kick off in 2016, today announced a Two-Year Television contract with American Sports Network (“ASN”), a division of Sinclair Networks Group, which is owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group (NASDAQ: SBGI). The deal includes broadcasting all regular season and post season gamesRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More