American Sports Network Is a Subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL, MLFB, –(Marketwired – Jan 12, 2016) – Major League Football, Inc. (OTCQB: MLFB) (“MLFB”, the “League” or the “Company”), a new, professional spring-football league scheduled to kick off in 2016, today announced a Two-Year Television contract with American Sports Network (“ASN”), a division of Sinclair Networks Group, which is owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group (NASDAQ: SBGI). The deal includes broadcasting all regular season and post season gamesRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More