VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, LIACF, LI, –(Marketwired – Feb 28, 2017) – American Lithium Corp. (TSX VENTURE:LI)(OTCQB:LIACF)(FRANKFURT:5LA)(WKN:A2AHEL) (“American Lithium”; or, the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has completed a private placement of 10,000,000 units (each, a “Unit”), at a price of $0.125 per Unit, for gross proceeds of $1,250,000. Each Unit consists of one common share of the Company, and one common share purchase warrant (each, a “Warrant”). Each Warrant is exercisable to acquire one additional common share ofRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More