Delta International Oil & Gas to Become CannAwake Corporation Phoenix, AZ and Nipton, CA – (NewMediaWire) – June 26, 2018 – Today American Green, Inc. (OTC Pink: ERBB) announced today that it intends to commence limited tours of its fully licensed cannabis grow facility opening in Phoenix, Arizona. Tours of the “Sweet Virginia” Grow will feature American Green’s Chief Grow Officer, Cory Anderson. Tours will be open to a very limited number of pre-screened ERBB shareholders (due to security concerns and AZ regulations).Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More