DENVER, CO– AMMJ, (Marketwired – Dec 6, 2016) – American Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQB: AMMJ) (the “Company”), a full-service business-to-business consulting solutions provider, and seller of ancillary products to the cannabis industry, today announced it has signed another client in Pennsylvania who will be applying for a dispensary license in the state’s upcoming medical marijuana program. ACC expects to leverage this contract to secure additional revenues through long-term consulting agreements and potential sales of ancillary products. Corey Hollister, CEO of AmericanRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More