DENVER, CO– AMMJ, (Marketwired – Dec 6, 2016) – American Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQB: AMMJ) (the “Company”), a full-service business-to-business consulting solutions provider, and seller of ancillary products to the cannabis industry, today announced it has signed another client in Pennsylvania who will be applying for a dispensary license in the state’s upcoming medical marijuana program. ACC expects to leverage this contract to secure additional revenues through long-term consulting agreements and potential sales of ancillary products. Corey Hollister, CEO of AmericanRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More