DENVER, CO– AMMJ, (Marketwired – Dec 6, 2016) – American Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQB: AMMJ) (the “Company”), a full-service business-to-business consulting solutions provider, and seller of ancillary products to the cannabis industry, today announced it has signed another client in Pennsylvania who will be applying for a dispensary license in the state’s upcoming medical marijuana program. ACC expects to leverage this contract to secure additional revenues through long-term consulting agreements and potential sales of ancillary products. Corey Hollister, CEO of AmericanRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More