BEND, OR, Dec. 15, 2016, FPVD, /OTC Disclosure & News Service — Force Protection Video Equipment (OTC Markets: FPVD) announced today that it has received an order for 100 LE50 HD body cameras from its exclusive European distributor for a large EU police department. Working with our distributor this police department chose the LE50 body cameras and VeriPic management software over our competitors’ models. The LE50 is CE compliant a requirement for sales of electronics in the EU. OTC Markets: FPVD These certificationsRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More