MIAMI, FL, Dec. 14, 2017, AZFL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Amazon Hemp Ltd. (www.azhempusa.com), a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazonas Florestal Ltd. (www.azflusa.com) (OTC Pink: AZFL), a natural resources company dedicated to innovative, sustainable forest management, Industrial CBD Hemp and the certification and sales of carbon credits, today announced an update on the completion of its CBD products formulations and the expected launching date for its first products. Amazon Hemp Ltd. reported that its formulators have received the base tinctures and flavors necessaryRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More