LAS VEGAS, March 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Via OTC PR Wire — Adama Technologies Corp. (OTCQB:ADAC) announced today that they have been accepted and successfully up-listed to the OTCQB marketplace with OTC Markets. Harold Tanner, President of Adama Technologies, stated, “We are so excited to have been accepted and to now be trading on the OTCQB Marketplace. We are committed to investor transparency and to continuing to grow and strengthen as a company and that is what OTCQB represents.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More