Company Introduces Its Latest Innovation in Regenerative Treatment Solutions SALT LAKE CITY, UT — PRED, (Marketwired) — Predictive Technology Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: PRED), announces that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Predictive Biotech, Inc. has finalized the development process of a new allograft stem cell product derived from umbilical cord blood(UCB). The use of UCB stem cells have gained popularity in medical science owing to their ability to transform into any type of human cells. UCB refers to the blood and tissueRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More