WEST PALM BEACH, FL / ACCESSWIRE / November 21, 2017 / Alliance BioEnergy Plus, Inc. (“ALLM“) (OTCQB: ALLM) (the “Company”) today announced that it has filed its fifteenth patent application, this time focusing on the design of its commercial scale CTS reactors. With four issued patents and now fifteen filed and pending patents, the protection surrounding the CTS process is becoming more and more formidable. As the Company prepares to launch its CTS process commercially, the protection of its intellectual propertyRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More