Top Featherweight Prospect Signs with Ultimate Fighting Championship NEW YORK–AMMA,(BUSINESS WIRE)– Alliance MMA, Inc. (“Alliance MMA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:AMMA), the only publicly-traded professional mixed martial arts (MMA) company that unifies elite regional promotions and aspiring MMA champions, announced today that SuckerPunch Entertainment, the fighter management division of Alliance MMA, signed another top prospect, Dan Ige, to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) this past weekend. The newly signed Ige is slated to compete in the UFC 145 lb. division alongside reigning UFC World Featherweight ChampionRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More