IRPORT CITY, Israel, April 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/MYSZ — MySize Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: MYSZ, TASE: MYSZ), developer of proprietary, smartphone measurement applications, announced today a new cooperation agreement has been signed with the Israeli Post. This agreement calls for MySize to supply the Israeli Postal Service (the “Israeli Post”) with two new services. MySize solution for the courier market, is proprietary to MySize and our goal is to provide a solution to global Courier market. This application will provide a solutionRead more
- CO-DIAGNOSTIC’S CEO DWIGHT EGAN INTERVIEWED EXCLUSIVELY ON PUBLICWIRE’S “SMALL CAP SPOTLIGHT” PODCAST BROADCASTED GLOBALLY ON PUBLICWIRE.
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More