KEEGO HARBOR, MI–ZIVO, (Marketwired – Nov 2, 2016) – ZIVO Bioscience, Inc. (OTCQB: ZIVO) announces today that from July 1, 2016 to date, the Company has received $2 million in new capital funding as part of its Q3/Q4 capital funding initiative. This brings the total of new funding to $3.25 million year to date. In related news, the ZIVO Board of Directors recently approved an increase in the available credit line from HEP Investments, LLC to $17.5 million. To accommodateRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More