TORONTO, ONTARIO–ALXDF, (Marketwired – June 21, 2017) – Alexandria Minerals Corporation (TSX VENTURE:AZX)(OTCQB:ALXDF)(FRANKFURT:A9D) (“AZX” or the “Company“) has begun a 30,000 metre program at its Orenada Zone 4 gold project in Val d’Or, Quebec. The summer drilling program is specifically focused on defining and expanding the Company’s near-surface gold resources in and around Zone 4, where it has identified a stacked, high grade gold vein system. The Zone 4 property is located seven kilometres southeast of Val d’Or, Quebec, at theRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More