TORONTO, ONTARIO–ALXDF, (Marketwired – June 21, 2017) – Alexandria Minerals Corporation (TSX VENTURE:AZX)(OTCQB:ALXDF)(FRANKFURT:A9D) (“AZX” or the “Company“) has begun a 30,000 metre program at its Orenada Zone 4 gold project in Val d’Or, Quebec. The summer drilling program is specifically focused on defining and expanding the Company’s near-surface gold resources in and around Zone 4, where it has identified a stacked, high grade gold vein system. The Zone 4 property is located seven kilometres southeast of Val d’Or, Quebec, at theRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More