TORONTO, ONTARIO–ALXDF, (Marketwired – June 21, 2017) – Alexandria Minerals Corporation (TSX VENTURE:AZX)(OTCQB:ALXDF)(FRANKFURT:A9D) (“AZX” or the “Company“) has begun a 30,000 metre program at its Orenada Zone 4 gold project in Val d’Or, Quebec. The summer drilling program is specifically focused on defining and expanding the Company’s near-surface gold resources in and around Zone 4, where it has identified a stacked, high grade gold vein system. The Zone 4 property is located seven kilometres southeast of Val d’Or, Quebec, at theRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More