HOUSTON, April 24, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Indoor Harvest Corp (OTCQB:INQD) is pleased to announce, with Alamo CBD, LLC (“Alamo”), that on April 20, 2017 both Companies entered into a definitive share exchange agreement (the “Agreement”) to acquire 100% of the member ownership in Alamo. Pursuant to the Agreement, Indoor Harvest will sell, convey, transfer and assign to Alamo, twenty five million two hundred eighty thousand and twenty seven (25,280,027) shares of common stock of Indoor Harvest, par value $0.001,Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More