HOUSTON, April 24, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Indoor Harvest Corp (OTCQB:INQD) is pleased to announce, with Alamo CBD, LLC (“Alamo”), that on April 20, 2017 both Companies entered into a definitive share exchange agreement (the “Agreement”) to acquire 100% of the member ownership in Alamo. Pursuant to the Agreement, Indoor Harvest will sell, convey, transfer and assign to Alamo, twenty five million two hundred eighty thousand and twenty seven (25,280,027) shares of common stock of Indoor Harvest, par value $0.001,Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More