HOUSTON, April 24, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Indoor Harvest Corp (OTCQB:INQD) is pleased to announce, with Alamo CBD, LLC (“Alamo”), that on April 20, 2017 both Companies entered into a definitive share exchange agreement (the “Agreement”) to acquire 100% of the member ownership in Alamo. Pursuant to the Agreement, Indoor Harvest will sell, convey, transfer and assign to Alamo, twenty five million two hundred eighty thousand and twenty seven (25,280,027) shares of common stock of Indoor Harvest, par value $0.001,Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More