CHEYENNE, WY–PMEA,(Marketwired – Jan 19, 2017) – Aircraft manufacturer PM&E, Inc. (OTC PINK: PMEA) announced today that the company has secured a 10 million dollar funding package to support the company’s aggressive growth and expansion plans. CEO Joseph Bourne stated, “All of the pieces are falling into place for a very profitable 2017. We have secured a 10 million dollar funding package for growth and expansion through GPL Ventures, LLC. With this new funding we will be able to complete theRead more
- CO-DIAGNOSTIC’S CEO DWIGHT EGAN INTERVIEWED EXCLUSIVELY ON PUBLICWIRE’S “SMALL CAP SPOTLIGHT” PODCAST BROADCASTED GLOBALLY ON PUBLICWIRE.
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More