CHEYENNE, WY–PMEA,(Marketwired – Jan 19, 2017) – Aircraft manufacturer PM&E, Inc. (OTC PINK: PMEA) announced today that the company has secured a 10 million dollar funding package to support the company’s aggressive growth and expansion plans. CEO Joseph Bourne stated, “All of the pieces are falling into place for a very profitable 2017. We have secured a 10 million dollar funding package for growth and expansion through GPL Ventures, LLC. With this new funding we will be able to complete theRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More