SIMI VALLEY, Calif., Jan. 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Airborne Wireless Network (OTC QB: ABWN) is pleased to announce that on December 26, 2017, it entered into a service agreement with iNTELLICOM Technologies, Inc. (iNTELLICOM) to support the development and advancement ABWN’s Infinitus Super Highway™. ABWN has been working closely with iNTELLICOM since February 2017 in connection with designing and implementing its proprietary technology underlying ABWN’s Infinitus Super Highway™. iNTELLICOM assisted in the successful May 2017 proof-of-flight concept test performed in Roswell, New Mexico, which used two Boeing 767s and successfullyRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More