WALTHAM, Mass., June 8, 2016, TGEN, /PRNewswire/ — Tecogen® Inc. (NASDAQ: TGEN) is pleased to announce the sale of two Tecochill® 50-ton air-cooled chillers for installation in an indoor growing facility in Canada. Dramatically reducing the facility’s electric use by switching cooling loads over to the efficient natural gas engine-driven chillers, the Tecochill units not only provide material cost savings to the facility but also serve as a free source of carbon dioxide (CO2). When fitted with Tecogen’s ultra-clean Ultera®Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More