VANCOUVER, Washington, June 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CytoDyn Inc. (OTC.QB:CYDY) announced today that results from a Phase 2b/3 trial with PRO 140 (humanized CCR5 monoclonal antibody) in heavily treatment-experienced HIV-1 patients will be presented in a Late-Breaker Abstract poster session at ASM Microbe on Saturday, June 9, in Atlanta. The trial results detail data from the one-week, single-dose, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled portion of the pivotal trial of PRO140 in combination with optimized background anti-retroviral therapy (ART). Session 226: LateRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More