ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 06, 2017, IMUN, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:IMUN), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing Lodonal™, its patented, affordable, non-toxic therapy for the management of cancer, HIV, autoimmune diseases and other inflammatory conditions, today announced that it has entered into an exclusive agreement with Kenya-based Omaera Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. for the sale and distribution of Lodonal™, valued at a minimum of $31 million in revenues over three years. A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/d02d7135-cf47-471f-9fa0-17fa3e9728a7. Under theRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More