ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE– Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:IMUN) (“Immune” “IMUN” or the “Company”), a clinical late stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of two immunomodulating therapies (IRT-103 “Lodonal” and IRT-101 “MENK”) for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, inflammatory diseases, cancer and HIV/AIDs, today announced the company has shipped its initial order of Lodonal to AHAR Pharma in Nigeria. In addition, IMUN has received both trademark and patent approval from the FederalRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More