ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE– Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:IMUN) (“Immune” “IMUN” or the “Company”), a clinical late stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of two immunomodulating therapies (IRT-103 “Lodonal” and IRT-101 “MENK”) for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, inflammatory diseases, cancer and HIV/AIDs, today announced the company has shipped its initial order of Lodonal to AHAR Pharma in Nigeria. In addition, IMUN has received both trademark and patent approval from the FederalRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More