SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., Sept. 6, 2017, SIGO, /PRNewswire/ — SUNSET ISLAND GROUP, INC. (OTCQB: SIGO) announced today that the company has officially begun expansion of their cannabis grow space. CEO T.J. Magallanes stated, “As phase one of our expansion plans, we have announced our intention to ramp up to a minimum of 152,000 square feet of greenhouse space and there’s still potential to increase well beyond that number. Effective immediately, a new 6,000 square feet of our expansion square footage isRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More