VANCOUVER, British Columbia, November 16, 2017, FFRMF, FFT, /PRNewswire/ — Future Farm Technologies Inc. (the “Company” or “Future Farm”) (CSE: FFT)(CSE: FFT.CN)(OTCQB: FFRMF) is pleased to announce a new 50/50 joint venture (the “JV”) between Future Farm and Rahan Meristem Ltd., a world renown global agro-biotechnology company incorporated in the State of Israel with more than 250 employees in five locations and over 40 years of experience in plant propagation and breeding (“Rahan”). Rahan operates four high-end laboratories in Israel, Latin America and Far East for in-vitroRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More