VANCOUVER, British Columbia, November 16, 2017, FFRMF, FFT, /PRNewswire/ — Future Farm Technologies Inc. (the “Company” or “Future Farm”) (CSE: FFT)(CSE: FFT.CN)(OTCQB: FFRMF) is pleased to announce a new 50/50 joint venture (the “JV”) between Future Farm and Rahan Meristem Ltd., a world renown global agro-biotechnology company incorporated in the State of Israel with more than 250 employees in five locations and over 40 years of experience in plant propagation and breeding (“Rahan”). Rahan operates four high-end laboratories in Israel, Latin America and Far East for in-vitroRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More