Record 2017 Cash Contract Bookings Position Company for Continued Revenue Growth in 2018 PR Newswire TUCSON, Ariz., Jan. 10, 2018 TUCSON, Ariz., Jan. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — AudioEye, Inc. (OTCQB: AEYE) (“AudioEye” or the “Company”), the leader in cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) digital content accessibility solutions, today announced preliminary revenue and new client cash contract bookings (“cash contract bookings” or “bookings”) for its fiscal year ending December 31, 2017. For 2017, AudioEye secured revenue of more than $2.7 million, an increase of more than 172%Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More