NEW YORK, April 22, 2016, AROP, /PRNewswire/ — Aéropostale, Inc. (OTCQX: AROP), a mall-based specialty retailer of casual apparel for young women and men, today announced that it received written notice from the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) that the NYSE has determined to commence proceedings to delist the Company’s common stock, pursuant to Section 802.01D of the NYSE’s Listed Company Manual due to an “abnormally low” trading price. The NYSE also suspended trading in the Company’s common stock effectiveRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More