VANCOUVER, BC–(Marketwired – August 05, 2016) – Aequus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TSX VENTURE: AQS) (OTCQB: AQSZF) (“Aequus” or the “Company”), a specialty pharmaceutical company with a focus on developing, advancing and promoting differentiated products, announced today that it has filed an international patent application with the US Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) that covers transdermal extended-release formulations of doxylamine succinate and pyridoxine hydrochloride in combination, relating to the Company’s AQS1303 program to treat pregnant women experiencing nausea and vomiting. This isRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More