GARDEN CITY, N.Y., Jan. 08, 2016, MOBQ, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc (OTCQB:MOBQ) announced today it has partnered with General Growth Properties (NYSE:GGP) to be the provider of beacon-based advertising services throughout GGP’s high-quality portfolio of shopping centers in attractive U.S. markets. With this agreement, Mobiquity Networks has successfully partnered with the top three mall property operators in the U.S., creating the largest retail location‐based mobile advertising and app engagement network inRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More