GARDEN CITY, N.Y., Jan. 08, 2016, MOBQ, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc (OTCQB:MOBQ) announced today it has partnered with General Growth Properties (NYSE:GGP) to be the provider of beacon-based advertising services throughout GGP’s high-quality portfolio of shopping centers in attractive U.S. markets. With this agreement, Mobiquity Networks has successfully partnered with the top three mall property operators in the U.S., creating the largest retail location‐based mobile advertising and app engagement network inRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More