GARDEN CITY, N.Y., Jan. 08, 2016, MOBQ, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc (OTCQB:MOBQ) announced today it has partnered with General Growth Properties (NYSE:GGP) to be the provider of beacon-based advertising services throughout GGP’s high-quality portfolio of shopping centers in attractive U.S. markets. With this agreement, Mobiquity Networks has successfully partnered with the top three mall property operators in the U.S., creating the largest retail location‐based mobile advertising and app engagement network inRead more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More