GARDEN CITY, N.Y., Jan. 08, 2016, MOBQ, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc (OTCQB:MOBQ) announced today it has partnered with General Growth Properties (NYSE:GGP) to be the provider of beacon-based advertising services throughout GGP’s high-quality portfolio of shopping centers in attractive U.S. markets. With this agreement, Mobiquity Networks has successfully partnered with the top three mall property operators in the U.S., creating the largest retail location‐based mobile advertising and app engagement network inRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More