Agreement Includes Revenue Guarantees and Milestone Payments NEW YORK, NY, LOGX, / ACCESSWIRE / September 20, 2016 / PeerLogix, Inc. (the “Company”) (OTC Markets: LOGX), an advertising technology and data aggregation provider, today announced that it signed a multi-year licensing agreement to provide an array of services to a leading financial services firm. William Gorfein, CEO of the Company stated, “We are excited to provide our full suite of services to this leading financial services firm who intends to buildRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More