Agreement Includes Revenue Guarantees and Milestone Payments NEW YORK, NY, LOGX, / ACCESSWIRE / September 20, 2016 / PeerLogix, Inc. (the “Company”) (OTC Markets: LOGX), an advertising technology and data aggregation provider, today announced that it signed a multi-year licensing agreement to provide an array of services to a leading financial services firm. William Gorfein, CEO of the Company stated, “We are excited to provide our full suite of services to this leading financial services firm who intends to buildRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More