TEL AVIV, Israel, April 3, 2017, CNBX, /PRNewswire/ — Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CNBX) is pleased to announce that it received the final report of the research held in the Technion Israel Institute of Technology, in which the antitumor activity of cannabinoids was reflected in several types of cancer (breast, ovarian, colon, pancreatic, gastric, glioblastoma). The results which were obtained, using High Throughput Screening technology (HTS), clearly indicate that the company’s cannabinoid compounds caused apoptosis (programed cancer cell death) in allRead more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More