TEL AVIV, Israel, April 3, 2017, CNBX, /PRNewswire/ — Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CNBX) is pleased to announce that it received the final report of the research held in the Technion Israel Institute of Technology, in which the antitumor activity of cannabinoids was reflected in several types of cancer (breast, ovarian, colon, pancreatic, gastric, glioblastoma). The results which were obtained, using High Throughput Screening technology (HTS), clearly indicate that the company’s cannabinoid compounds caused apoptosis (programed cancer cell death) in allRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More