TEL AVIV, Israel, April 3, 2017, CNBX, /PRNewswire/ — Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CNBX) is pleased to announce that it received the final report of the research held in the Technion Israel Institute of Technology, in which the antitumor activity of cannabinoids was reflected in several types of cancer (breast, ovarian, colon, pancreatic, gastric, glioblastoma). The results which were obtained, using High Throughput Screening technology (HTS), clearly indicate that the company’s cannabinoid compounds caused apoptosis (programed cancer cell death) in allRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More