STUART, FL— ESPH, (Marketwired – March 08, 2016) – Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: ESPH), a technology development and intellectual property licensing company, today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has approved a 14th United States Patent for Ecosphere’s multi-patented OZONIX® Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) technology. On February 23, 2016, the USPTO approved U.S. Patent # 9,266,752, which relates to the field of fluid treatment and specifically an improved treatment apparatus for destroying aerobic and anaerobic bacteriaRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More