STUART, FL— ESPH, (Marketwired – March 08, 2016) – Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: ESPH), a technology development and intellectual property licensing company, today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has approved a 14th United States Patent for Ecosphere’s multi-patented OZONIX® Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) technology. On February 23, 2016, the USPTO approved U.S. Patent # 9,266,752, which relates to the field of fluid treatment and specifically an improved treatment apparatus for destroying aerobic and anaerobic bacteriaRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More