LAS VEGAS, March 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Via OTC PR Wire — Adama Technologies Corp. (OTCQB:ADAC) announced today that they have been accepted and successfully up-listed to the OTCQB marketplace with OTC Markets. Harold Tanner, President of Adama Technologies, stated, “We are so excited to have been accepted and to now be trading on the OTCQB Marketplace. We are committed to investor transparency and to continuing to grow and strengthen as a company and that is what OTCQB represents.Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More