– Dr. Larrieux brings significant experience managing analytical development quality control of immunotherapies to treat cancer and small molecule therapies at pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations NEW YORK, ATNM, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT:ATNM) (“Actinium” or “the Company”), a biopharmaceutical company developing innovative targeted therapies for cancers lacking effective treatment options, announced today that Jeannine Larrieux, Ph.D. has been appointed Director of Analytical Development. Dr. Larrieux will be responsible for analytical assay development, conducting biologics license application (BLA)Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More