– Dr. Larrieux brings significant experience managing analytical development quality control of immunotherapies to treat cancer and small molecule therapies at pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations NEW YORK, ATNM, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT:ATNM) (“Actinium” or “the Company”), a biopharmaceutical company developing innovative targeted therapies for cancers lacking effective treatment options, announced today that Jeannine Larrieux, Ph.D. has been appointed Director of Analytical Development. Dr. Larrieux will be responsible for analytical assay development, conducting biologics license application (BLA)Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More