WILMINGTON, DE–ACFN, (Marketwired – Feb 21, 2017) – Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: ACFN), a provider of machine-to-machine, Internet of Things remote monitoring and control systems and services, announced today that it has secured commitments for $1.9 million in funding from members of the Company’s Board of Directors, including $900,000 already received by the Company. Acorn expects to repay the loans, which mature at the end of April 2018 and accrue interest at the rate of 12.5% (16.5% after February 15,Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More