ORLANDO, Fla.–IZEA, (BUSINESS WIRE)– IZEA, Inc. (NASDAQ:IZEA), operator of IZEAx, the premier online marketplace connecting brands and publishers with influential content creators, reported bookings of $7.8 million for the first quarter of 2017, up 5% from $7.4 million in the same year-ago quarter. Bookings is a measure of sales orders minus any cancellations or refunds in a given period. Management uses bookings as a leading indicator of future revenue recognition as revenue is typically recognized within 90-120 days of booking.Read more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More