BEDMINSTER, N.J., Sept. 13, 2016, MTNB, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. (“Matinas BioPharma” or the “Company”) (OTCQB:MTNB), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying and developing safe and effective broad spectrum therapeutics for the treatment of serious and life-threatening infections, today announced the final closing of an $8.0 million private placement equity financing, which represents the full amount of the offering. The Company sold to accredited investors an aggregate of 1,600,000 Series A Preferred Shares at a purchaseRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More