(via TheNewswire), IVITF, IMH,8IS VANCOUVER, BC, February 7, 2017 – INVICTUS MD STRATEGIES CORP. (“Invictus MD” or the “Company”) (CSE: IMH; OTC: IVITF; FRA: 8IS) ispleased to announce that on February 6, 2017 it hadentered into a binding letter of intent (“LOI”) for an option to acquire 100% (the “Option”) of the outstanding shares of a Late Stage Applicant (the “OptionCo”) under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (“ACMPR”) from its current shareholders (the “Vendors”). In early JanuaryRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More