(via TheNewswire), IVITF, IMH,8IS VANCOUVER, BC, February 7, 2017 – INVICTUS MD STRATEGIES CORP. (“Invictus MD” or the “Company”) (CSE: IMH; OTC: IVITF; FRA: 8IS) ispleased to announce that on February 6, 2017 it hadentered into a binding letter of intent (“LOI”) for an option to acquire 100% (the “Option”) of the outstanding shares of a Late Stage Applicant (the “OptionCo”) under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (“ACMPR”) from its current shareholders (the “Vendors”). In early JanuaryRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More