(via TheNewswire), IVITF, IMH,8IS VANCOUVER, BC, February 7, 2017 – INVICTUS MD STRATEGIES CORP. (“Invictus MD” or the “Company”) (CSE: IMH; OTC: IVITF; FRA: 8IS) ispleased to announce that on February 6, 2017 it hadentered into a binding letter of intent (“LOI”) for an option to acquire 100% (the “Option”) of the outstanding shares of a Late Stage Applicant (the “OptionCo”) under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (“ACMPR”) from its current shareholders (the “Vendors”). In early JanuaryRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More