HAUPPAUGE, NY– ORBT, (Marketwired – Jan 6, 2017) – Orbit International Corp. (OTC PINK: ORBT), an electronics manufacturer and software solution provider, today announced that bookings for its Electronics Group exceeded $3,600,000 for the fourth quarter of 2016. The bookings for the fourth quarter of 2016 were highlighted by two previously announced U.S. Navy awards, totaling $2,300,000, that were received by the Company in December. Other contracts received during the quarter were for the Company’s switch panels and displays. DeliveriesRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More