SIMI VALLEY, Calif., May 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Airborne Wireless Network (“Airborne Wireless”) (OTCQB: ABWN) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering (“Offering”) of 8,000 units consisting of one share of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock (“Preferred Stock”) and related warrants (“Warrants”) to purchase up to 24,000 shares of Preferred Stock, at a public offering price of $1,000 per unit, for gross proceeds of $8 million, excluding the proceeds, if any, from the exercise of the Warrants. Each share of Preferred Stock is being soldRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More